1. 1. Where are you from?

• Europe
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • North America
    • Central/South America
    • Australasia/Pacific area
    • Other...

Well, JesusLand these days is a bit of a political joke. If I valued my life I would have shut up and not said a word. But anyway, the political joke is, since there's a lot of really right wing Evangelical Christians (No offense to anyone who is one...) who are very big on conservative issues, the red states form "JesusLand", and the blue states (You know, like California, Michigan, Illinois) join Canada, which becomes "The United States of Canada". Very...ummm....democratically aimed political joke. I am very, very sorry to anyone who finds offense in this....*hides* To anyone who finds it amusing...spread the word!

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent two weeks in Aberdeen Scotland and it was a blast it was during euro cup 2004! Go portugal! thats all I have to say about that :lol:

That's what we were saying too although the speech was slightly slurred :lol: :lol:

'The cat taught the tiger everything he knows. One day the tiger turned on the cat and the cat ran up a tree. That was the one thing the cat never taught the tiger.'