• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Is Liquid Creatine any good?

Mtal

Creatine may help you for a little bit, but it breaks you down later on. You might even face death from using it. At least that's what I read in an article.

I would be interested in seeing that article as well. In ALL of the studies I have researched, the only danger that comes from creatine is when you do not maintain a steady water intake. This produces excess strain on the kidneys. Aside from that, overdosing could do the same.

SiK---Joshua

There are no limits.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

On the same note, I can post links to articles about how creatine is great for your heart - so, to each his own I guess?

As for liquid creatine, I agree with SevenStar on the shelf life thing. I don't take creatine anymore but I experimented with several creatine brands a while ago and found that the Isopure powder worked the best for me. But I'm pretty much addicted to the entire Isopure line, and everyone is different, so it's more or less up to you to find a creatine supplement you like.

The game of chess is much like a swordfight; you must think before you move.

I also use the powderversion. It works for me in many ways. I hate taking pills, so I just mix the powder with Gatoraide or the like. I drink it a few hours before a workout. BUT you do have to make sure you drink plenty of fluids after taking it. I made the mistake of not drinking enough water with it, when I first started taking it, and I got really dehydrated :(

Laurie F