• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Is Liquid Creatine any good?

Mtal

I just heard about this Liquid Creatine. Is it any good? From what I hear you just have to take a few drops before you lift weights, only on days you work out, and that is it. What does everyone think? Now what about lifting weights, studing martial arts and taking Creatine? Any thoughts on that?

Jay Johnson

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

No. Most of the brands of liquid creatine do not the same absorbtion as other types. Your best best would be Syntrax's Swole or some other di- or tri-creatine malate. I have had really great results with that.

SiK---Joshua

Edited by daeinwolf

There are no limits.

No. Most of the brands of liquid creatine do not the same absorbtion as other types. Your best best would be Syntrax's Swole or some other di- or tri-creatine malate. I have had really great results with that

Oh so are you saying Syntrax's Swole or di- or tri-creatine malate are the only good types of Liquid Creatine, or are these shakes?

Jay Johnson

I am not saying that they are the only good ones. But I would stay away from mono-creatine blends. You get more bang for your buck when you get di or tri-creatine malate. There is less water retention and I had less water retention. Plus Swole tastes great.

SiK---Joshua

There are no limits.

one thing to consider is shelf life. in liquiid form, protein shakes, creatine, etc. will eventually begin to breakdown until they are virtually useless. When you buy these, you don't know how long they've been on the shelves...

Creatine may help you for a little bit, but it breaks you down later on. You might even face death from using it. At least that's what I read in an article.

If you take a crooked path and have to go through a cliff. Either hope there is a bridge, or learn to fly.

can you post the article? who did the study? creatine is naturally produced by the body anyway. I don't see how it will kill you unless you misuse it, but that applies to anything... theoretically, you can eat too many banannas and die of a potassium overdose...