• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what should one choose? (post for males.)

Gilbert

Since this is General chat I'll put a question here.

what should one marry.

A chinese woman..

or a japanese woman...?

Even the most powerful human being has a limited sphere of strength. Draw him outside of that sphere and into your own, and his strength will dissipate.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about a loyal, honest, compassionate, nurturing, loving, intelligent, decent woman with good strong values and upstanding morals, regardless of race?

just wondering.

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

all things being equal, choose the one that you have a genuine connection with. If you just think that one of them would be a great wife, mother, etc., but if that something isn't there, then don't risk it. One should also no be shallow enough to view race as a barrier. Actually, I take that back. I do know some people whose parents will not allow them to marry non-Chinese, but then you wouldn't be asking this question if that were the case, so I once again state you shouldn't be shallow enough to look into race. To 90% of the caucasian race, we all look the same anyways. lol, just kidding.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

The answer is obvious.

If you like hockey, marry a Canadian.

If you like baseball, marry an American.

If you like rugby, marry someone from England.

If you like karate, marry a Japanese.

If you like tae kwon do, marry a Korean.

If you like kung fu, marry a Chinese.

:kaioken:

Actually I,am getting married soon. But don't think wrong about my question. That i have a japan woman and a chinese woman at the same time. I really liked that post that said to get a good woman and loving also. ofcourse its all my life with her.

how about a loyal, honest, compassionate, nurturing, loving, intelligent, decent woman with good strong values and upstanding morals
:)

This a good acceptable answer. and truthful. a woman is like a fragile vase and should be treated with care and love.

Even the most powerful human being has a limited sphere of strength. Draw him outside of that sphere and into your own, and his strength will dissipate.