• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

introduction

Kempohands

Hello, I'm a student of the martial arts and I thought it would be a great thing to have a place to discuss my opinions outside the dojo.

I'm 14 years old and have been studying white tiger Kempo under Professor Rich Fescina for 8 years (yes, I admit I started to young). I earned the rank of Shodan in April 2003. Due to the fact that the styles are so similar and the head of my system (Professor Fescina) needs an instuctor (he can't just promote himself through the ranks) I've also learned a few Kajukenbo techniques and principles and had the great privilege of attending a few seminars and meeting Sijo Adriano Emparado. I love the martial arts and I hope to continue my training for years to come.

Well, that's it for now. Hope that was a long enough introduction!(a habit of mine, I'll try not to write so much when I post in the forums)

"To win a fight without fighting, that is the true goal of a martial artist."

-Grandmaster Nick Cerio

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I would love to hear how the Kajukenbo differs from the Kempo. I believe that you will see slight variations with the same underlying principles since East Coast Kempo is usually derived from Kajukenbo.

Welcome.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.