• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back to Karate Forums! :)

Good to have you back. Get well soon!

BTW, if you ever hear of any MA competitions in the Yorkshire area, then if you'd let me know I'd be truly grateful! I keep looking for details of comps, but I've not managed to find many forthcoming ones yet. :-/

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

of course i'll let u know, any particular martial art? any particular 'rank' of competition, if u know what i mean? i think theres a tkd comp coming up in adwick sports centre doncaster soon cuz i was going to enter it, but i cant now with the leg. ill let u know if i get anymore info. :D

ru from the yorkshire area yourself?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
of course i'll let u know, any particular martial art? any particular 'rank' of competition, if u know what i mean? i think theres a tkd comp coming up in adwick sports centre doncaster soon cuz i was going to enter it, but i cant now with the leg. ill let u know if i get anymore info. :D

ru from the yorkshire area yourself?

Yup, I'm from rainy old Wath-upon-Dearne (if you don't know it, it's near Rotherham).

I'm mostly looking for Karate or other open Martial Arts competitions, but any will do. :D

Thanks!

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!