• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

testing

Highler

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

That is awesome, Kev!!! I'm so glad karate is better for you now. Go into the dojo with that upbeat attitude every time and amazing things will happen!!

Good job!

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

Yeah that is really great!!! I am happy to hear that for you... Just keep up the hard work and before you know it you'll be one of those dans helping out a lesser student.... Congratulations again.

I'm glad to hear that. Yesterday I also had a very nice sparring session too. I was sparring with a quite experieced Black belt (I'm yellow belt) at a certain moment he tried to throw me... I resisted to his throw and applied a counter throw and he fell down!!! Then he used his experience and he grabbed my gi sleeves in such a way I couldn't give him the final punch... but that was exiting. I had also other sparring bouts to higher level belt and althogh they probably score more points then me I was very satisfied with the outcome.

The good lesson here is put everything you have in the fight (body, mind and spirit) and you will not be disappointed.

Way to go, Kev. Nice to see your positive comments. It looks good on you that you stuck with your training even when you felt down on things. Work through the hardships (i.e. discouragement, injury, etc.) and the rewards are even sweeter.

Good luck with your training!

Every timely action will bring results ... Without difficulty. Every untimely endeavor will fail ... If the moment is premature or if the right moment is missed. - The Tree Poem

Keep working hard and you will notice great improvements. After this I think you will find it easier to talk to the higher ranks in your school. :)

"let those who shed blood with me be forever known as my brother."

Good Job

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Nice, iam glad

but night sparring is very familiar for us

All ur classes r conducted in night time only.

Night give u a lot of stamina

that at moring u'll be fresher but at night u lose all freshness and in night sparring it'll give u alertness in any mode and keep u more fresh for the next day (when u r not bruised last night)