1. 1. What martial art do you do?..If more than 1, post favorite

• Kung Fu
    • Karate
    • TKD
    • BJJ
    • Kickboxing
    • Boxing
    • Other..If so post what it is

BTW June1 I think that TCC and karate mix quite well.

I agree! :)

I currently train in Wing Chun, TCC, Karate, Kobudo, and FSD. I used to train in Aikido also.

In the poll, I chose Karate, because that was the first martial art that I started out with.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather unsurprisingly, I do Shorin Ryu karate.

It does seem odd to have a topic for something inherently set up in people's profile, but I suppose this covers people that don't have it specifically stated, either because they are taking several or they don't have one.

Edited by Shorin Ryuu

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

most ppl here do karate cuz of the title of the site. othuewise most ppl would do tkd or wushu

When seen by the hawk, the rabbit's life is ended;when my arrow flies, my enemy is already dead.

Go ju ryu karate here, with Tai chi chuan yang style cross training... BTW June1 I think that TCC and karate mix quite well.
anch'io

Anche tu fai TCC oltre che fare karate?

Absoultely. Yang, by the way... I also do Ba gua and xing yi, both as taught by sun lutang. I only teach karate although the other 3 take up most of my time..

What are the other 2 internal martial arts like (aside of TCC)? I heard that Ba gua has no kicks and circular movements... and I know nothing about Xing yi (exept that is internal martial art).

WTF TKD, a tiny bit of Kung Fu, and Kubodo (other). Overall, TKD is definately my favorite!

When peace, like a river, attendeth my way. When sorrows like sea billows roll. Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, 'It is well, it is well with my soul.'