1. 1. What martial art do you do?..If more than 1, post favorite

• Kung Fu
    • Karate
    • TKD
    • BJJ
    • Kickboxing
    • Boxing
    • Other..If so post what it is

I'd say that the majority of folks on here will train in either a form or karate or TKD, as they seem to the the most popular arts in most areas of the globe.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put Kickboxing on the poll since it was listed, but along with my kickboxing class, I do a Mixed Arts class which is based on JJJ using kickboxing, sagawa kara-fu (karate,kung-fu mixture) and San-Do shootfighting.

A True Martial Arts Instructor is more of a guide than anything, on your way to developing the warrior within yourself!!!!!

if dis poll was taken all over the world, aproximatlie 90 percent of ppl would vote other, because all those ppl in china doing tai chi and other martial arts. most of the rest of the people wud b doing taewondo and karate.

When seen by the hawk, the rabbit's life is ended;when my arrow flies, my enemy is already dead.

if dis poll was taken all over the world, aproximatlie 90 percent of ppl would vote other, because all those ppl in china doing tai chi and other martial arts. most of the rest of the people wud b doing taewondo and karate.

Kung fu is a generic term that currently (but not literally) only means Chinese Martial Art so Tai chi is kung fu (internal style like Ba gua or Xing Yi)... aside this, even if the order is not correct the 3 most popular arts in the world kung fu, karate and TKD/TSD are well represented here.

Used to do Shotokan and Kyokushin. Later Ju-jutsu. Finally ended up with JKD which I have found to be the most flexible and useful system if your main interest in in SD.

You won't need rules where you're going, mate. You'll need asbestos underpants! 'Cause you're going downstairs, me old cocker! Ooh, the moans. Ooh, the screams. Ooh, the countless billions thrown naked into the pit!

If this poll was taken all over the world, approximately 90% of people would vote other, because of all those people in China doing Tai Chi and other martial arts. Most of the rest of the people would be doing Taekwondo and Karate.

Just in case anyone was wondering ;)

"...or maybe you are carrying a large vicious dog in your pocket." -Scottnshelly

Kyokushinkai Kan;

school for the way of ultimate truth.

Osu.

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."