• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Did Bodhidharma realy exsiste?

I think the answer to the first post is exceedingly simple, and refers to Jesus of Nazareth as much as the original Buddha.

It doesn't matter whether either of those two existed or not. The legends and myths live on throughout history, and will continue to do so. They will never be forgotten, and so their origins are of little importance now.

The principles and precepts taught in their names are important now, not the men themselves.

~A!

Smiling burns calories, and it toughens up your face.

http://mullaneycenter.com

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Let this blow your mind (as we are talking about the Bodhidarma and jesus) -- There is significant evidence that says that in the time period left out in the bible, Jesus studied in India. They have similiar healing techniques in Budhist monasteries to those described about Jesus' although there isn't that much detail about his procedure in the bible since it is referred as the power of god.

I find this quite strange... what's the source of this information?

Let this blow your mind (as we are talking about the Bodhidarma and jesus) -- There is significant evidence that says that in the time period left out in the bible, Jesus studied in India. They have similiar healing techniques in Budhist monasteries to those described about Jesus' although there isn't that much detail about his procedure in the bible since it is referred as the power of god.

I have also heard the same thing about records in India showing Jesus was there. I think there was a book or documentary about it called "The Lost Years of Jesus". This was about 10 years ago, I remember talking about it, so my memory is a little foggy.

I have also heard the same thing about records in India showing Jesus was there. I think there was a book or documentary about it called "The Lost Years of Jesus". This was about 10 years ago, I remember talking about it, so my memory is a little foggy.