• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kung Pow and Street Fighter(live action)

There are plenty of other suckfests but those two take the cake, in my mind right now.

I love movies and don't generally believe in walking out of them but Kung Pow was the only movie I ever walked out of and I would walk out of Street Fighter if I had the chance.

• 1 year later...
Any movie beginning with "The Wutang Clan presents..."

A lot of those movies are tight. Plus Wu-Tang know their MA movies. They all grew up on Shaw Bros. and even Kurosawa's good stuff. (read the Wu-Tang Manual)

Destined To Bring Light

For me it has to be streetfighter with kylie minogue and van damme...i mean what were they thinking. Coming a close second would be the quest with van damme, it was a bit like they were copying bloodsport.

then there is kickboxer 2, 3 and 4..totally let the 1st down.

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

i like alot of the wu tang clan presents movies to favorite would probably be ten tigers of shaolin, but thats not the point of this post

i would have to say that the worst i have ever seen was kung pow i will only watch it sometimes because some of the parts are funny, but i still think the movie in its hole sucks. but i would like to see or atleast find out the movie they got it from, even though the movie might forever be scared because of how bad it was messed up thanks to kung pow, kung fooy i heard was bad to. i'd say the karate kid movies werent bad films but just had bad martial arts( come own that crane crap was the dorkiest thing i have ever seen in my life if i was in that situation i would just have delivered a flying side and finished it all) but they did teach u some good values, well the first and second atleast, the third karate kid was horrible, and next karate kid i thought had know purpose.

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

• 1 month later...

I've got Only the Strong, The Last Dragon, Best of the Best 1 and 2, and Kickboxer on DVD! They're the greatest! I'd even have No Retreat No Surrender and Cyborg if I could find them.

Some of you just have no appreciation for good aged cheese! :lol:

Padanaweh! Padanaweh! Ohhh ohh, oohh ohhh!

TANG SOO!