• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WAYNE OTTO? YOU EVER SPAR HIM?

informer

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wayne Otto is the assistant coach for the England karate squad. He's pretty well known in the karate world over here in the UK, but I don't think that many people have heard of him outside of England.

He's the 9x WUKO World kumite champion, 9x European champion and winner of the 10K Karate Klash, as well as winning a shed load of other titles. He's also very proficient at kata.

If anyone ever gets the chance to train with him then jump at it - he's a great guy to learn from. I once went to a seminar where he was guest speaker and found that he was a very friendly and knowledgeable guy.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Wayne Otto is the assistant coach for the England karate squad. He's pretty well known in the karate world over here in the UK, but I don't think that many people have heard of him outside of England.

He's the 9x WUKO World kumite champion, 9x European champion and winner of the 10K Karate Klash, as well as winning a shed load of other titles. He's also very proficient at kata.

If anyone ever gets the chance to train with him then jump at it - he's a great guy to learn from. I once went to a seminar where he was guest speaker and found that he was a very friendly and knowledgeable guy.

I agree with the above statement.

never give up !

• 4 months later...

I can back up aefibird - he s awesome. I trained at seminar with him also, the warm up alone was like fighting on the mat.

He is a very pleasant chap - on the mat his face looks like a 'cheetah about to pounce'.

MM