• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I

have seen my older brother take a hard kick in the genitals a few times and it did not even slow him down! He did not even flinch!And one time he even had a smug smile after he was kick in the groin without protection!?So I asked him how he does it?And he said he feels sharp pain in the genitals for a second and then a slight ache in the lower part of the stomach. And he does not know what the big deal is?

Your brother probobly has small geitals if he onely feels a few seconds of pian :roll:

My fists are fire,

My arms are brimstone,

My legs are steel,

My heart is the furnace.

Rock--5ft'6 160lbs 15yrs old

I
have seen my older brother take a hard kick in the genitals a few times and it did not even slow him down! He did not even flinch!And one time he even had a smug smile after he was kick in the groin without protection!?So I asked him how he does it?And he said he feels sharp pain in the genitals for a second and then a slight ache in the lower part of the stomach. And he does not know what the big deal is?

Your brother probobly has small geitals if he onely feels a few seconds of pian :roll:

Hummm... My brother is not small 195 6'1. And I don't know what geitals are???

O sorry, your brother has small genitals :) did I spell it right?

My fists are fire,

My arms are brimstone,

My legs are steel,

My heart is the furnace.

Rock--5ft'6 160lbs 15yrs old

I like 'us' having a weapon against them, now you're shattering my hope that I would be able to overcome a guy in a street situation. Now we're on even ground and that sucks... It's harder to hit a girl in the crotch though, correct?

"I think therefore I am" Rene Descartes

Men have a instinctive "flinch" reflex if you go for their genitals. This is why it is sometimes better to go for the inner thigh in a fight situation, as they tend to not protect this quite so well.

As for the one with the brother that doesn't mind getting kicked in the family jewels - my suggestion would be that he is careful, just because he does not have crippling pain does not mean that he is not screwing up any future child making potential. I would also suggest that maybe he was lucky enough to deflect the blow - a kick to the man's nether regions can be crippling, and in certain cases (especially rising kicks) fatal!!

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum

Is there even that kind of protection for women, just like how men wear cups?

Yes there is. Unfortunately they are unwieldy, bulky and uncomfortable.

Strange, the men's versions are a delight to wear at all times. I even wear mine to work just in case. :P :lol:

HAHAHA! Yeah, I have one, and my club promotes them. I will wear it in a tournament or if I go in the ring, but otherwise I hate it. Feels like a diaper or something. I have taken a knee to the pubic bone and bruised it... VERY painful, but I wouldn't think as painful as a guy getting hit below the belt.

I'm not so sure about that!!! I did not wear protection ether until I was kicked in the genitals and it was a kick up into like that lady said!The pain was off the charts and I was on the ground for 45min. :o :bawling:Now when I spar I use a guard,But it is extreamly sensitive down there.It can hurt even hurt me a bit from going over bumps on my bike.And I have seen women go down pretty hard when hit down there :( And a senior female martial artist instructor said if a woman is kick in the genitals hard enough the pain can be so sever that she could passout!And I believe it!And for men it is sure not like in the movies where you just kick them and they go down. thats a myth!!!I kicked a few guy in the balls hard and one guy bent a little for a 2 minutes or so but that was it.And one guy it was like nothing and they had no protection ether.And one guy I hit him at 110% strenght and he did go down on one knee for three minutes or so then he was up like nothing happend.So I asked my boy friend about this and he said It does hurt for sure and can very from man to man.He said it hurts more in the stomch than the genitals when hit.And it stuns you.But he said the pain is not as bad is that some make it out to be.And I do think men need awearness of how bad it can be for women! And please.... don't start a pain debate with my post !!

I like 'us' having a weapon against them, now you're shattering my hope that I would be able to overcome a guy in a street situation. Now we're on even ground and that sucks... It's harder to hit a girl in the crotch though, correct?
Not really.But ya do have to be accurate!Iv'e been in a enough so called"cat fights"over the years to know women will go down pretty hard if kicked up and into the genitals.Even though some of these women were bigger,stronger, they all still hit the ground in great pain.Like it has happend to me in the past! :o