• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Female Protection now!

x-women

Is there even that kind of protection for women, just like how men wear cups?

Yes there is. Unfortunately they are unwieldy, bulky and uncomfortable.

Strange, the men's versions are a delight to wear at all times. I even wear mine to work just in case. :P :lol:

Res firma, mitescere nescit

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange, the men's versions are a delight to wear at all times. I even wear mine to work just in case. :P :lol:

HAHAHA! Yeah, I have one, and my club promotes them. I will wear it in a tournament or if I go in the ring, but otherwise I hate it. Feels like a diaper or something. I have taken a knee to the pubic bone and bruised it... VERY painful, but I wouldn't think as painful as a guy getting hit below the belt.

Ouch!!! When I was 6, a classmate kicked me hard in the private area. Though I am a girl, it *really* hurt and I was stunned for a while.

I can't begin to imagine what it must be like for a guy. When I was 7, I pretended to knee a friend (male) in that area, but actually touched him. Although it only LIGHTLY GRAZED him (I'm sure of it), his eyes immediately filled with tears and his face flushed.

Won't be doing that again... (unless necessary... he he)

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

:brow:

I didn't think the men's ones were confortable but the female ones are like big nappies.

And everyone knows that women don't want to wear anything that makes their butts look bigger! :D

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum

• 4 weeks later...

HAHAHA! Yeah, :o I have one, and my club promotes them. I will wear it in a tournament or if I go in the ring, but otherwise I hate it. Feels like a diaper or something. I have taken a knee to the pubic bone and bruised it... VERY painful, but I wouldn't think as painful as a guy getting hit below the belt.

Sound like you never experienced vulva hematoma like I have.....indescribable pain!!!Then you too very well may say it is worse than a man :o But im not talking about a kick in the pubic bone which hurts.Im talking about a hit/kick up and into the vulva/genitals that is so horiffic. :oAnd this CAN do permanent damage!!I have seen my older brother take a hard kick in the genitals a few times and it did not even slow him down! He did not even flinch!And one time he even had a smug smile after he was kick in the groin without protection!?So I asked him how he does it?And he said he feels sharp pain in the genitals for a second and then a slight ache in the lower part of the stomach. And he does not know what the big deal is?Mybe he has a high pain threshold or something?But I have seen women hit/kick in the genitals and they were out for the count. And I did use a groin kick once aginst a female in the street,and it droped her hard with one kick as I knew it would! But being female and being hit in my genitals and still having aches and pains in my genitals from time to time even three weeks later!!.But saying if it hurts males more than females or females more than males is kinda like beating a dead horse anyway.I think it really varies from person to person regardless of sex.I think there are other factors like health, age, weight, etc etc. Edited by x-women

When I was at school I was kneed in the groin, and it floored me. I couldn't breathe and I just crumpled in a ball on the floor. I couldn't even cry.

So yeah, it does hurt. But I think the chances of getting hit are less as the angle has to be up and in. A straight kick to the pubis will hurt but not as much as a rising kick.

Yep I agree.Ive been crumple on the floor myself in dire pain from that type of hit :o

Ouch!!! When I was 6, a classmate kicked me hard in the private area. Though I am a girl, it *really* hurt and I was stunned for a while.

I can't begin to imagine what it must be like for a guy. When I was 7, I pretended to knee a friend (male) in that area, but actually touched him. Although it only LIGHTLY GRAZED him (I'm sure of it), his eyes immediately filled with tears and his face flushed.

Won't be doing that again... (unless necessary... he he)

Sounds like he was a little embarassed :cry: Poor little guy :( It must hurt.But then again I too have kicked a boy hard in the genitals(by accident)in highschool. And it did not even faze him.So go figure.