• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Female Protection now!

x-women

At my dojo a woman was incompasitated and in great pain from a strike in the genitals.I know how bad it is,I been there before :o Why dojos do not promote groin protection for women.I knew a woman in the past that was kicked so hard in the genitals that she passout and ended up in the hopitial and when she woke up in indescibible pain.Far Far beyond excructiating :o And she said it was worse pain that child birth and her 2 eye operations!!And men say it does not hurt when women get hit down below :evil: Why would some men believe such a myth anyway???If you saw this you probably figured out by now its a pet-peve with me. And I would say your not to far off as well. :brow:

Edited by x-women

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the qouting yourself necessary?

Of course women can get hurt from groin shots - the ultimate goal of any groin kick is to smash the pelvic structure.

What was a woman getting that hard in the groin for in the first place? In general groin kicks are to be avoided in training even with a cup - but a kick directed with enough force to hospitalize at the groin? Why?

The game of chess is much like a swordfight; you must think before you move.

I know it must sound like a rant....but I'm a sports medicine student and I know the male organs and female organs have the same nerve plex.And can experience the same pain.But in all honesty.... I think it hurts me even more than a man....Really!But no need to argew about this anyway. And I can remember in the past one time taking a low kick in sparing from a man(by mistake) and I dubbled over in pain even with protection!!And the man said ''Aww come on, I know your faking it''. :kaioken: GGGGRRRRRRR!!!I guess SOME men just don't get it yet :kaioken:And it does not even have to be a hard kick to hurt a woman. And some times tempers can get bad in the dojo and that's when people lose control and that's when people can get hurt like that woman. :bawling: And thanks SaiFightsms for removing extra post.I tried to go back and edit some spelling mistakes.And thanks for all your feed back guys :)

Edited by x-women

Is there even that kind of protection for women, just like how men wear cups?

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

Is there even that kind of protection for women, just like how men wear cups?

Yes there is. Unfortunately they are unwieldy, bulky and uncomfortable.

I choose not to wear one, but then again I rarely do sports style kumite.

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum

I think it hurts me even more than a man

Wham. There you are, just as bad as every man that's ever made you mad by claiming it doesn't hurt women or such like.

"...or maybe you are carrying a large vicious dog in your pocket." -Scottnshelly

Uhh.. that doesn't seem right that getting hit in "that area" would be just as painful for women because more of our sexual organs are interior.

It could be for other reasons! But, as to it being related to the actual "female junk" I think that's a crock. I think it just hurts to get kicked really, really hard.

"I think therefore I am" Rene Descartes

When I was at school I was kneed in the groin, and it floored me. I couldn't breathe and I just crumpled in a ball on the floor. I couldn't even cry.

So yeah, it does hurt. But I think the chances of getting hit are less as the angle has to be up and in. A straight kick to the pubis will hurt but not as much as a rising kick.

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum