• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I may regret this but, here is another female issue.

SaiFightsMS

:blush: :blush: :blush:Thank you Rushman.

Believe it or not this issue is a real one and did come up in another site.

KarateForums Sempei

Shotokan Karate Shodan, Bojitsu Shodan, Sai 5th kyu

[ This Message was edited by: SaiFightsMS on 2002-01-18 17:56 ]

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleh! I might start my own thread for guys that asks the question about what to do when Stanley the Power Drill pops up to say hello. THERE'S JUST NO HIDING!!!

Angus :karate: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

On 2002-01-20 14:42, three60roundhouse wrote:

On 2002-01-20 13:36, TKD_McGee wrote:

Bah you can post this but I cant post...

Martial Arts Gets you Laid..

BLAH, thats low belt discrimination.

Who said you couldn't post that? :bdaybiggrin:

I did and do.

On threads like this, I/Senseis judge if it is a genuine question or if its some sicko thing. :wink: This is a genuine question from a user who has been here for awhile. So... don't make fun of it and we'll see if your thread is left Angus. :grin:

Stanley, eh... I didn't need to know your names. Well one things for sure, if I have a son, I am not naming him Stanley or Stan or anything like that. Actually I wouldn't have anyway, but it will give me another excuse not to! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG I'm laughing my a$$ off over here Angus!!!! You're killing me....stop!!!! Hahahahaha!! I haven't seen that happen yet in class with any of the guys, but I'll start looking for it now that you've drawn my attention to it!!!! Still laughing over here!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Lori :razz:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

My friend told me a funny storey yesterday...she goes to a public school and I go to an all-girls catholic school, Angus, and this reminded me of you...

she said that they had a pep rally, and the wrestling team cme out to "pump the team up" and...well, she said it better than i could...

"Wow! You know those uglie onesie spandex things they wear...well, there was the captain, dancing around in the center of the gym, and everyone was watching him and stuff, you know...he must have spotted his girlfriend before he came out or something, and everyone started cheering and ugh...it was gross."

Sorry. That just cracked me up. :bdaybiggrin:

1st dan Tae Kwon Do

Yellow Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

16 Years Old

Girls kick butt!

Well luckily i have never had the unfortunate experience of pitching a trouser tent in the middle of a class - but i have heard of some poor unfortunate fellas who have had to fake stomach cramps (thus doubling over) when they have lost control of their blood flow.

It would be even more difficult for those of us who put our pants on three legs at a time, but i will not discuss any further on that subject, because i do not want this thread to be closed down.

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.