• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I may regret this but, here is another female issue.

SaiFightsMS

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't be sorry. No men on this thread... and I won't be reading it either. :lol:

Well, SaiFights won't be having a hand sandwich from me ... I know she is a :pony: too so KickChick will answer her question.

Answer? Easy ... I don't wear white :bigwink: it is what we call the "black gi days".... and honestly if you've been training in the martial arts for a while and you should know how to handle that situation ...nothing should have to interfere with your MA training. Suggest the use of black gi pants to your instrnctor (actually it helps if you have a few female instructors in the school they tend to be more sympathetic to this issue)

well, this isn't a "women's forum" Sai and maybe this is a little too much for the majority here but I do know that inside the dojo (as well as outside) we are faced with a different set of circumstances and challenges to face and overcome. First there is this "time of month" which causes us physical problems (fatigue and muscle aches) and emotional upheaval. That is why God created chocolate I'm sure!

ITF/TKD Black Belt (1st dan)/Fitness Kickboxing Instructor

(KarateForums Sensei)

[ This Message was edited by: KickChick on 2002-01-17 10:38 ]

Not an issue for me....and definately not one I want to get into here thx!!!! :roll:

Lori :pony:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-