• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

are vitamins good?

eggdropsoup

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Vitamins are good for you, in moderation. And they should never be used to substitute for a healthy diet. Bonebuilder vitamins- you don't need them if you drink milk and eat dairy products or soy. Flax oil is good for you. Salmon oil? I'd say you're better off taking plain 'ol fish oil or just eat fish a few times a week. Instead of taking all these different things, take a one-a-day multivitamin, drink 3 glasses of milk a day, take a fish oil supplement, and mix a tablespoon of flax oil in your protein shake. Good to go, less painful, and more tasty.

Mixed Martial Artist

YEs vitamins are good for you so lesten to mom and takem.

BTW I will slap you an the head when you read this post. :P

My fists are fire,

My arms are brimstone,

My legs are steel,

My heart is the furnace.

Rock--5ft'6 160lbs 15yrs old

:kaioken: hey who ask you for advice rockfight! any way Rich64 idont think that i should eat all those things at one time. id probobly throw up! and besides i think taking a pill is faster and less trouble. another thing ...i dont know about you but i dont like fish thanks for advice!

I know what you're saying. Keep in mind, though: some vitamins that are taken as supplements do not absorb in your body as efficiently as the real thing. I don't care much for fish either, so thats why I take the fish oil supplements. But the calcium in milk is better absorbed in your body than calcium in pill form.

Mixed Martial Artist

:kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: hey look egg I can mak the falming angryface too :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: Isent this :kaioken: fun!!! :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:

My fists are fire,

My arms are brimstone,

My legs are steel,

My heart is the furnace.

Rock--5ft'6 160lbs 15yrs old

Vitiams are worth the money and the effort as long as you are eating well also. Check out coryholly.com

Kraig Devlin is a former member of the Canadian National Karate Team and the author of the free e-book "The Martial-Athlete's Keys to Athletic Success: Sport-Specific Training Secrets for the Serious Martial Artist" avaliable at Martial-Athlete.com