• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello Everyone!

krzychicano

I'm new to the site and I just wanted to introduce myself...I decided on this forum because I am taking KSW and loving every minute of it! I tested on Friday and I will be receiving my yellow belt next week during promotions! I am finally joining BBC and the reason I found this site was because I was looking for videos on Jool Bong techniques and this was the first site on google :P...anyways I see that there are some people in the houston area here so I decided to join and hopefully get some tips and also share my experiences along the way...thanks for listening!

What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others. - Confucius

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wheee my first response thnx patrick! Sorry for posting this here I been looking at the forums and seen an introductory section but I dont know how to move it there or even see a delete button so I can delete it and post it there but I still appreciate the response! :)

What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others. - Confucius

Hi krzychicano! Welcome to Karate Forums. :)

I'll move this to the Intro section for you.

Good to have you on board - we have quite a few members who train in KSW. Congratulations on being promoted to yellow belt! If you make a seperate post in the Korean forum, I'm sure the KSW-ers on here will be able to help you with Jool Bong video clips. :)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Congrats on earning your yellow belt! I think out of all of my belt promotions, I think my yellow belt promotion was the most memorable!

There are no inns on the highway to death. For whose house will I stay in tonite?

Prince Otsu, Japan 751 AD

Thanks for your reply Keumgang! Yes i was really psyched about it and im loving every minute of Kuk Sool Won. My goal is to open a school one day with my son....He is 4yrs old and is currently taking kuk sool won also it is great to see him develop! :D He just got his second orange stripe for tiger cubs!