• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Kicks

Snow is great sometimes. When I was a kid we'd have at least a couple huge snowfalls a year that would shut down the schools. All the kids would run out and play in the snow all day building forts or snow wrestling. If it was warmer out the snow would be good for snowballs. Eventually it would look like more snow was in the air as artillery then on the ground. Mandatory hot chocolate was consumed in great quantities.

On the flip side, when it is -40 C and the snow has to be shoveled it can be a pain. The stuff that comes down nice and light soon compacts to heavy and stiff. Driving can be interesting too with everything from walls of snow preventing an inch of movement, to slick iced roads allowing ample fish tailing and no stopping.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow is great until you have to shovel or plow it everyday for a month. My area had a record amount last January of about 100 inches. The Snow Gods hate us here.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

BRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRrrrrRRRRRrrrrrrrr!!!

You snow lovers are NUTS!!! :P

In the winter (yes, Houston has winter... for a few weeks!), all I can think of is how nice Cozumel is this time of year! :D

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

hey gang,

I posted a photo of my daughter Shannon in the snow on Thanksgiving. Check out the Personal pics section of the Photo Album page.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

OMG!! BRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

She looks like she's having fun with the snow but that looks waaaaaaay to cold for me!

I was sorta expecting to see a picture of her doing a spin kick to a snowman's head though... with the head exploding!! :P

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

DLopez wrote :

I was sorta expecting to see a picture of her doing a spin kick to a snowman's head though... with the head exploding!!

LOL!!! Didn't think of that. The best I can do for you is to bring her to the local museum. There's plenty of stone statues there, and a few have aleady had their heads and arms kicked off.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes