• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Greetings

Hello, I is Son Goku the monkeyking. I stumbled on to this site when I was looking for tips on my martial art. I take Tan Tuey kungfu and I am 13 years old. :D Anyway I came here for a little bit of help, you see there is a expo coming up I have intered and we have to do sparring. I really need help in my sparring and my sifu says I am a great fighter but my balence is so poor that I do not fight with them well. When he mention my blence being the key to me getting thousands of victories I thought he ment balence like you whould balence yourself in a stance :-? then he gave me a speech about looking at myself in the mirror and thinking about how me and my reflection make balence, which really confused me. :-? when I came to this sight looking for answers on today the day of November 23, at about 10:00 I saw a lot of things about balence on this site. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will someone tell me how to better my balence, and how to USE THIS NEW FOUND KNOWLEDGE!!! in sparring, so I can be best at the expo. :karate: :karate: and not make a fool out of myself at the expo. :karate: :karate: :argue: 8) 8) 8) :D :) sighned Son Goku the monkeyking.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to KF. I split this topic off where you had posted it so you'll have your own thread to welcome you and to get some advice. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

• 4 weeks later...