• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

lost my agility

Kamikaze Kaiten

Hey Kamikaze I am only at my second belt level, but I have some tips,

one thing is to put your legs in the longest horse stance you can make and make sure your back is strate. :) that should make your legs have pressure and pain. know stay in that stance for about 2 to 3 three min. One more exercise is to run laps, except that you when you run bring your knees up as far as you can, and also when you run or walk do it ONLY ON THE BALLS OF YOUR FEET!! At my academy if my sifu or the assistant sifu here my feet then they make me do pushups. maybe it would work for you.

Also I like that saying of yours Musse it's TITE!!!. :up: :wave: anyway hope you guys have a good thanksgiving day HOLLLA. :karate: :karate: :D :) :brow: :P :wink:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Now, I can get through sessions much much tougher than that and still be smiling (usually!) at the end of them.

Tuesday we did our infamous 151 pushup exercise.... at the end nobody was smiling.... :D

Keep on going with the training - you'll soon feel OK with it. The human body is a marvellous creation and is surprisingly resilliant. Soon you'll be asking for more! lol

Yes I agree with this.

Ah It has to do mostly with endurance training.

It's a total of 151 pushups broken in sets of 20, (the first warmup set is made by 10 pushups only) between each set there is about 1 min of rest but during rest we do abs work or some other workout exercise.

It is a quite challanging experience!!!