ANY GIRLS IN KUNG FU?????

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not a girl myself, but I thoughed this would probebly answer a part of your questionv anyway.

The person im bedst friend with at trainig(only at training), is a girl. She loves it just as much as I do(which means I LOVE this). I dont know about her needs but I know we both arent very happy about our teacher. Not to talk about the bedst students there. Their snobs.

I'm a girl and i take kung fu its great. I also take Wing Chun Kung Fu which was made by a woman so that helps a lot since well she had to deal with that time of month each month lol

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a girl and i take kung fu its great. I also take Wing Chun Kung Fu which was made by a woman so that helps a lot since well she had to deal with that time of month each month lol

As a woman, let me just say: WHAT?

Get over it; it's just your period. Sheesh.

Anyway, I do kung fu. Love it to bits. Used to take karate, stopped, found a kung fu club at my college, fell in love with all the cool little tricks. Anyway, I don't feel that it's too male-oriented, if that's what the original poster was getting at. This stuff works well for me; I've no complaints.

If I were 14, and a girl, I think I would be glad to have an instructor who understands and can relate. No, it's not that big of a deal, but you know how girls are.. they can make a big deal over just about anything.. :roll:

Just messin' ;)

Glad you're enjoying your martial arts training in Kung Fu. Keep it up. You go, girl :D

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

I'm not a girl, but in my kung fu school (teaches Tai Chi Chuan, Northern Shaolin and San da) there are lots of women practicing Tai Chi Chuan and Northern Shaolin kung fu, while I don't know of anybody practing San da.

As a woman, let me just say: WHAT?

Get over it; it's just your period. Sheesh.

Anyway, I do kung fu. Love it to bits. Used to take karate, stopped, found a kung fu club at my college, fell in love with all the cool little tricks. Anyway, I don't feel that it's too male-oriented, if that's what the original poster was getting at. This stuff works well for me; I've no complaints.

Ok dude but when u have cramps to much work hurts