Ahazmaksya

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Why should i? I know where i'm going. I'd glady give my life for one of my loved ones. In fact, my ideal death is to go down fighting rather than die in my bed. Think of it this way if you are Christian, well u know where ur going, its betetr than here, i'd go now if i could but suicide will prolyl send u soemwhere else. And for atheists, well u have even less to be afraid of don't u? once ur gone ur gone u won't mind, u'll be gone. say, ur asleep and someone waves a hand infront of ur face, u don't care nor do u even realize it. u won't exactly be complaining, its the undecided that have fear. On onehand if they dun commit themselves to Christ they'll go to hell, but then the may say, what if there is no God and then fear oblivion...as the scorpion king says "Live free, die well"

KAMIKAZEE!!!

"Someone once said that high kicks were impractical, but tell that to the guy that just ate my foot"

AZN PRIDE

I don't want to die, nor do I think I've lived enough of my life yet or experienced enough to think dying now would be fine. However, if the moment should arise I'm not afraid of my death.

Of course, I won't know until it actually happens, eh?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AMEN TO THAT MADAME KICKCHICK!

Death is the unknown, I dont fear what I dont know, I only try to understand it.

Whether I think that as I roll up the bonet of your car I dont know, but thats what I think I would like to think. :)

Yours in Aiki

• 4 weeks later...
no i am not afraid to die cause God sent his only son to die for us so that if we accept him as our saviour then we will go to heaven. that is the only reason i dont fear death. if u hadnt accepted him i would seriously reconsider. well thats it