HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need to figure out why you are in sooo many "hardcore" fights. Personally I don't believe martial arts is for you.

I concur.

Welcome to McDojo's! One supersize blackbelt coming right up sir!

At Mcdojo's, your ability to succeed is only limited by the size of your wallet, and we back that up in writing!

Surely, this is a test by the all mighty karateforums management to see if anyone will recomend a school to someone with this attitude. If not, search get out of any situation that may evolve into a 'hardcore' streetfight.

Honor all things.

wow, just what i was gonna say. you want hardcore (striking) go muay thai.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

• 3 weeks later...

Army boy,

If you're still in the Army, talk to your NCOIC because you have issues and need the Chaplin. Once those issues are resolved talk to the Combatives instructor.

If you're not, figure out why you get into sooo many fights. Then avoid those situations. That's your first lesson, the best defense is not to be there.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

I say join a mauy thai gym, get your * kicked a bit, then relise there is no glory in fighting.

I belive that there is glory in fighting. However the type of fighting he is talking about (streetfighting) there is no glory. There is only glory if you and your opponent have enough respect for each other that if one of you wins then you will be either a gracious winner or a gracious loser.

"Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought."

Basho

"To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill."

Sun Tsu