• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Free nunchaku clips and more?

Been messing around with my nunchaku for about two weeks now, been practicing the basic moves but now I just don't know what to do .

Anyone knows of a website with free video clips of nunchaku demonstrations?

Also, if someone knows of a VERY GOOD (don't wanna spent money on something not worth it!) video that every nunchaku ..artist(?) should buy, I would like to know.

Thanks in advance.

ps : websites with very explicit (precise) descriptions backed up with pictures would do, instead of video clips.

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi,

try watching fist of fury the bruce lee film.there is a good nunchacku scene in it,but you have to watch iy in slow motion.You then could copy the basic moves.you have to get the uncut version of the film though.

hope it helps.

regards

I must have the regular version of Fist of Fury or The Big Boss, because I don't remeber any nunchacku scene in it. Now Game of Death(Tower of Death) there is a nunchacku scene in it which may be helpful for nunchacku use.

-jos2thehua

90% of teenagers have tried smoking pot OR drinking. If you're one of the 10% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your Signature

• 3 weeks later...

try learning more of the attacks, instead of the show you can put on with the nunchacku, well, im still a learner so im going to need your advice as well. thanks

Learning Tip #17

Do not rely on Hollywood to try and pick up good or realistic technique...

I agree. Movies are fun to watch, but the majority of the martial arts techniques you see in them are for show...not effectiveness. Seek out a good instructor that knows what they're doing...and that can be difficulet to find a lot of the time. Be patient if your instructor is teaching you now, as he/she will give you more to work on when you're ready. Working the basics over...and over...and over again is never a bad thing, as they...like the basics in karate...are the foundation of more advanced techniques.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"