• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MCDOJO Most common Style

i new a kenpo guy who charged $190 per month. if you were family or friends it was $30. :D

the funny thing is that i know im wrong and i know your right, yet you keep argueing like it will change my mind. you should really know, you dont have to be right to win:)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$190 per month and only $30 for friends and family thats crazy

Obviously the word got out, so I'm sure most of his non family and friend students got out also

A True Martial Arts Instructor is more of a guide than anything, on your way to developing the warrior within yourself!!!!!

he is a 11th degree in some traditional philopino style MA.

i didnt eve know the were styles that went past ten.

and no, not many know about the pric thing.

the funny thing is that i know im wrong and i know your right, yet you keep argueing like it will change my mind. you should really know, you dont have to be right to win:)

Maybe a 12th degree, oer grade levels as in a American scholastic system?

um.....

what does this questions mean? maybe my vocabulary is poor.

please elaborate.

i know you are talking about school, but ....

:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

no 11th is the highest. he calls what he is teaching Kenpo, but it seems like it is slightly different.

i had my doubts at first, because i had never heard of an 11th degree. he also claimed that he studied at the shoalin temple.

i dont know if any of it is true, but i do know that his students think he is the greates thing since the wheel. plus i have seen some of his moves in class, they seem to be decent as in not flawed like many TKD moves i have seen