• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The stongest punching and kicking techniques are!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, as usual i am going to be difficult...

Punch - Backfist

Kick - Groin Kick

Roundhouse kicks and hook punches are good, but a backfist will stop 'em and a groin kick will drop 'em...

Problem is i don't get much of a chance to use my backfist (which is lightning fast btw)...

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

No way does a backfist deliver as much power as a hook or cross. The hook and the cross both had the added advantage of hip torque which the backfist does not.

Honor is the most important thing a man has once you lose it it is gone forever

I'd go with a straight punch towards the stomach, as lowering the punch will help it gain speed and gravity will make it seem harder.

And for kick, I'd go with a side sick, preferably with a slide or sidestep to start it off.

I don't try to understand, it would be a waste of time. Instead I only try to understand.

Angus I do agree a bit with your backfist technique. It is one of my most effective hand sparring techniques. Many find it hard to really get the hang of. I know I did at first.

It is kind of fun to have someone standing in stunned silence "what was that" not knowing what hit them, or how.

I think the most powerful and deceptive technique would have to be the oi zuki (lunge punch like in taikyokyu shodan . even though im a studnet of shi-to ryu karate we do the taekyokyu's as kiyon kata . if done proaperly this punch is almost unstopable in my view.

Karate is not a sport , it is a way of life .

Sandan Motobu ha Shi-to ryu karate

Katsu ryu kempo

Ryukyu kobudo