• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Too late or just late?

GhostFighter

oh, also- a month quite often isnt enough time to see clear, visible results. especially if you started off with some extra chub. keep with it though, its great that youre turning yourself around. more people in this country need to do that.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Firstly , its a really good idea to separate cardio and strength training workouts, you won't reach optimum performance if you cram them together.

Secondly, no way!!! is mid twenties too late!

Also, the Tae Boe videos are awesome, I'd recommend them to anyone!A lot of workout vids are rubbish and don't even get you out of breath, but these vids are exhausting!

Good luck in your new lifestyle!

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals . . . except the weasel."

- Homer J Simpson

I'm seeing people getting in better shape in their fifties...25 should be no problem.

I would definitely seperate the cardio and the anaerobic exercises, it'll allow you to devote full time to each...you won't be winded for lifting, and you won't be sore for running, etc.

The length of the workout doesn't really matter, so long that a)you're doing it safely b)you have the time to do everything right c)the workout is kicking your *.

Just keep going at it and you'll improve. Good luck!

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.

when i started going to the gym, i dint see results until about 3 months. NNNOOOOO!!!! it is not too late!!!! most people believe it or not, are very out of shape and if they do get in shape, it usually happens when theyre 30 or older. read fitness magazines and youll learn stuff then youll start to understand the physics of working out, then your results will come much faster

Keep it intense!!!!