Maddwraph

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, the burn lets u know ur still alive?

Rick :karate: :up:

RJT: 2nd Degree Black Belt Freestyle Kickboxer - 3rd Gup HapKiDoist - 6th Kyu Zen Go Shu KarateKa

Just Kick Them, They'll Understand...

-TBK

Elevate your feet on a chair. Balance something heavy, (not too heavy) on the upper back.

Now try the pushups with the palms, as normal.

Now try the pushups on the knuckes four then two.

Now try the pushups lifting all fingers but the thumbs off the floor.

Now try the pushups with the fingers on the floor and not the palm.

Now try the pushups with the "back of the hands"

Remove the chair, and use a low platform to put your hands on (reverse elevation)

Now with any of these spread the arms and cock the hands in different directions.

Now lastly, after many weeks/months, put a box of sand down. Not too thick of a layer. Place your hands in that.

True...I'll have to experiment with this. The small stones can cut deeper than sand I'm sure, and there is a point where you need to draw the line.

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.

I'm appalled...I mean amazed no one has mentioned this (although for some they maybe took it for granted and didn't feel the need to) part:

Breathe out when you go down and in when you go up. There are too many people that I see that don't control their breathing or don't breathe at all...

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

I'm appalled...I mean amazed no one has mentioned this (although for some they maybe took it for granted and didn't feel the need to) part:

Breathe out when you go down and in when you go up. There are too many people that I see that don't control their breathing or don't breathe at all...

Good point. Breathing is essential

i used to do only ten push ups because i can't handle anymore. but now i can do twenty on my knuckles. all i can say to those who cannot do anymore than ten, just keep on going... you can do a lot more in no time. and also i found out that knuckle push ups callous your fists this would be hitting 2 birds with one stone if your trying to get your knuckles calloused painlessly.

It is better to have a knife and never need one. than not having one and really need one.