• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Jake's list of people never to mess with.

my dad studied jujitsu with a man called Cakatas Hujimura he know the arts of ninjitsu and ninpo i was amazed to find that he know ninjitsu the dead art of a thousand warriors, apparently this guy could kill without spilling blood.

to be forgotten is a fate worse than death

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dad studied jujitsu with a man called Cakatas Hujimura he know the arts of ninjitsu and ninpo i was amazed to find that he know ninjitsu the dead art of a thousand warriors, apparently this guy could kill without spilling blood.

Alrighty..hmnnnnn

SSWW

webb,

Best way to kill is to do it without spilling blood.....all that mess and stains.....LOL

Wing Chun Kuen Man

Real traditional martial arts training is difficult to find.....most dojos in the west are Mcdojos....some are better and some are worst....but they are what they are....do you train in one?

I wouldnt want to mess with Jason Bourne (Bourne Identity and Supremacy...he is bad * lol)

But for real, probably my new Sensei and Master Jules from this forum...he is insane lol (in a good way tho)

Slowly but surely

I wouldnt want to mess with Jason Bourne (Bourne Identity and Supremacy...he is bad * lol)

But for real, probably my new Sensei and Master Jules from this forum...he is insane lol (in a good way tho)

Yeah, MJ sounds insane.

But you better "mind" him

TheDevilAside,

...It takes longer and is harder killing someone when you have to keep hitting him in the back of the neck with the butt of your gun...LOL

Wing Chun Kuen Man

Real traditional martial arts training is difficult to find.....most dojos in the west are Mcdojos....some are better and some are worst....but they are what they are....do you train in one?

...It takes longer and is harder killing someone when you have to keep hitting him in the back of the neck with the butt of your gun...LOL

How about a choke?

Or lethal injection?

:D

Passion transcends pain.