• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Jake's list of people never to mess with.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mess with Randy Coutiture (sp)... I believe he recently pummled Chuck Lindel.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

some people issued a challenge back at them but they never responded.

Are you referring to Bozteppe? There are alot os stories about that. Emin challenged them and royce accepted, but said that he wanted the fight to happen televised in a UFC. Emin declined. He backed out of his own challenge. Consequently, Rorion sent him a letter saying that they could do it at a neutral place. That place was a police station where Gene LeBell would sometimes teach. Once again, Emin decloned - he said that he didn't want to get arrested. After that was when the Gracies called him a joke in Black Belt Magazine.

i was under the impression that it wasn't just emin who sent the challenges back.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

Let me add to this.

1. Don't mess with a guys grilfriend cause that leads to fights.

2. Don't mess with people that are bigger and meaner than you.

3. Always be nice and respectful that way people don't have a reason.

4. Don't call people names and not expect them to get mad and try and fight you.

5. It don't matter who the person is, what style they do or what rank they hold. A person with a cause is a dangerous thing so never give them a reason to go after you because a blind rage is more dangerous than 25 years of Martial Arts training.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Father Christmas :D

Sumo Santa (Clayfighter 64)

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."