• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Jake's list of people never to mess with.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read somewhere that Emin Boztep challenged the Gracies but they did not accept. Does anyone have more info on this.

Wing Chun Kuen Man

Real traditional martial arts training is difficult to find.....most dojos in the west are Mcdojos....some are better and some are worst....but they are what they are....do you train in one?

I have read somewhere that Emin Boztep challenged the Gracies but they did not accept. Does anyone have more info on this.

Wing Chun Kuen Man

I tohght two peole went and succeeded....

Check past issues of Black Belt mag....or ask them....

*His* site.

I may be wrong, but I thought I read a post from you saying you own a gun, and consider it a MA you practice?

Funny, did I say "I Own a Gun"? :roll:

Why leave a gun at home? :idea:

Don't know, thats why I said I may be wrong :)

Leave it at home because they are illegal over here. :karate:

What is his name....oleg tankanoff or something...the sweed in UFC....that is a hard core guy

Also...walker texas ranger....his moves ALWAYS land wiether its a spinning heal kick, or a jump kick threw a car window....your gonna get nailed

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

I think that Oleg Tartaroff is a Russian.

Talking of Russians then what about sensei Valeri Maystrovoy the head of the Moscow "Sindo Ryu" school of Okinawa-Te Karate. A few months ago when I posted the site claiming to be the "Oficial server Okinawa Karate Federation" where he is interviewed, I saw mixed reactions from other members of the forum.

Any way if what the site claims is true then the good sensei should be in the list of people never to **** with.

By the way for people who do not know the site it is:

https://www.okinawakarate.com

Wing Chun Kuen Man

Real traditional martial arts training is difficult to find.....most dojos in the west are Mcdojos....some are better and some are worst....but they are what they are....do you train in one?