• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hello

Bad_Vibes

Hello all, I really like your site. I browse weighlifting sites and car sites a lot and from what I've seen on here, this is a much more respectful and genuine group of people.

I'm a tad over 30 and wanting to find a good school to learn Thai boxing or just regular boxing. Many of the opinions I've read on this site have helped me in my search for the right school and I think I'm close. So I thought I would register and say thanks to everyone.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello and thanks for the nice comments. We do have some great folks here who are very knowledgeble about many different Martial Arts. I hope you find the dojo that's right for you. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Glad you've joined and found our rants :D to be quite useful. The community here is respectful and respectable and we try to keep it as civilized as possible. I'm lurking into other "waters" too, but I find KF to be the best place yet. Nice duscussion, informative and friendly. (And no, Patrick hasn't promissed me anything for the good reviews :D )

Step into the ring, here, and write about you, about your hobbies, ask questions and help us where we need your help. Enjoy :karate:

welcome to the forum thanks for the nice comments, i found a great MA (ju jitsu) and the guys (and girls) helped me alot,i dont know too much about MA's BUT i know quite abit about personal experience and what kinda thing would help people etc. :D