• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

swollen finger

mostsolid

ok i was playing baseketball with my friends last year and i sprained my finger. and until now its still swollen. can athritis possiblly happen in the future. and what can i do to get this finger normal again????

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

..the immortal words of mr garrison:

'there are no stupid questions......'

anyone want to finish that quote for me?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

i would think that someone in you neighborhood could cut it off for you :)

problem solved and you would even have the opportunity to kick someone while they are down again :)

but really though... arthritis can set in at any age... if your finger is still swollen after one year it is most likely not swollen, but permanently that way, either broken and reset wrong, or arthritis has set in and you are basically stuck with it

i would think that someone in you neighborhood could cut it off for you :)

problem solved and you would even have the opportunity to kick someone while they are down again :)

what the hell is your problem. what's your purpose of bringing this up!!!!

i jammed a pinky once on a bball... it wasnt all that bad, swolen for a day or two... and now its kind of bigger. not swolen, nothing wrong with it at all- just a tiny bit bigger.

and hey, mostsolid- calm down boy hes just joking.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

I have arthritis and due to the excessive amount of computer work I do it is very prevalent in my fingers. Try holding the finger up to your ear and bending it, do you hear a sort of grating noise? If so this could be indicative of some arthritic style problems.

Although, to be honest, if it's still swollen and sore then the doctor really is the only avenue you should be following. When it comes to health and body self-diagnosis is a bad thing!

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum