• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

which style of martial arts is most entertaining

kung fu, definately :D

karateka of Kobayashi Shorin-ryu karate-do(since 2000)

"A human life is truly as frail and fleeting as the morning dew." -Rashomon

“Like everyone else, you want to learn the way to win, but never to accept the way to lose. To accept defeat, to learn to die is to be liberated from it. So when tomorrow comes you must free your ambitious mind and learn the art of dying.” BL

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I like watching most styles but traditional kung fu always fascinates me.

Jackie Chan is good as it Jet Li.

Jet Li does Wu Shu and is very good he trained since he was 8 and was National Champion 5 years in a row. He is very quick and has a lot of skill I like watching him.

Jackie Chan is just a legend his ability in Kung Fu is amazing he knows so many different styles but in his films he shows even with his skills he can still get hurt so he is human after all he is just great. His best film is Drunken Master pure genius.

More modern Martial Arts actors that I like are Steven Seagal and Wesley Snipes they are both very good but very different.

Seagal is an Aikido student and therefore doesn't attack he turns the attack onto the attcker, I like watching him because he mostly works with his hands and throws people his hand speed is incrediable.

Snipe on the other hand is a more no frills type of fighter he likes studying Martial Arts that are to his taste but he doesn't like and fancy techniques simple and effective suit him. His styles are Karate, Kung Fu and Caporiea (sp) and he mixes all 3 styles to suit his tastes

" You always get some motherf***er trying ice-skate uphill " Taken from Blade.

Caporeia definatley, I wouldnt say Jeet Kune Do because it doesnt look good, its made purely for self defence, no kicks abouve the waist and not flashy at all.

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

• 1 month later...

I have always enjoyed watching Kung-Fu artists.

A True Martial Arts Instructor is more of a guide than anything, on your way to developing the warrior within yourself!!!!!