Jiggy9

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lori that wasnt nice!!!!!..and deby thanks for sending me that holiday diets thing..really yummy ideas :uhoh:..im hungry again..let me do some splits ill feel beter :grin: :grin: :grin:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Hey Bon...very observant! I used to be a moderator here and just gave up my 'title'.....the responsibility was just too overwhelming :razz:

Oh and as for you taezee....just you go and enjoy your 'splits' hun...I'm gonna go have me a nice wedge of double chocolate fudge brownie cake...mmmm....yummy!!!! Enjoy your splits!!! OUCH - poor Javier!!! :bawling: :razz: :lol:

Lori :kiss:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

Yea Sai...

When I was a wee little un' I could do them no problemo, then I had a long break from doing my splits and when I started training again, to my horror I couldnt do em anymore!

I never realised how forgranted I took them; but now I'm determined to regain my flexibility!

Shotokan Karate Black Belt

==Defend the path of Truth==

true to that sai..its sooo important to them...kickbutt...youre sooo mean to me!!! :grin:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

I couldn't tell you if they're a necessity...I have good flexibility and height on my kicks...perhaps someone could enlighten us a bit? However...it has been a goal of mine since I began and I WILL DO IT!!! :grin: That's it, that's all!!!

Lori :pony:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-