Jiggy9

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my favorite method is to sit in the floor in front of the tv and hold my position. I make sure i lean forward for part of the time. I alternate that with hamstring stretches and also stretch the front of my legs lying on my side in the rotation.

The last couple of inches is the hardest to attain. Just kind of lean forward and let your hips roll forward so you are on the sides of your feet. Your body weight will do the rest. But if it feels really awfull stop right away. You are not ready to go that far.

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

mmmm splits with whipped cream and chocalate syrup and bannas on each side..dooooh sorry im on a diet and its killing me..i thought you meant banna splits..lol every subject makes me think of food..at least i can do splits no problem :grin:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

:kaioken: :evil: :razz:

*sticks out tongue* Ptthhhhh....!!!!!!!! Yeah yeah, rub it in taezee.....I'm still working on them!!! I HATE doing the splits, but only cause I can't do it yet! As far as banana splits go however...I can eat as many of those as I want and youuuu caaaaaan't..na na na na na!!!!!!! :spitlaugh: :grin:

Lori :kiss:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-