• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favourite food

aefibird

i'm gonna' have to go with the very generic answer of pizza. it really dosen't matter what kind, i'll eat it. especially if it's from pizans, the local pizza place. dear god, it's the greatest pizza ever. my dad used to take me there when i was wee, because my dojo wasn't to far away. if you're ever in madison, WI, goto university square and check it out. this goes double for you, kamiya :D

Pizza is not Pizza unless you're in NY!!! :)

It's just not the same. I tried Florida, California, St Louis, Ohio, Maine,Penn.,NH even Canada pizza (Vancouver).

There's no place like home. :D

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally, my favorite food to cook (I have to many 'eat' favorites!), is Shrimp Creole, but I decided one day to learn how to make Ceviche, and it's so incredibly easy, I can't believe I never bothered to make it before.

If you don't know what Ceviche is, a google search will turn up tons of links that describe it, but basically it's raw fish (plus scallops and shrimp if you like) that is marinated in lime juice, and the citric acid cooks the fish in the refrigerator. Combine some chopped tomatos, chopped onions, and cilantro, and serve with tortilla chips.

Yum! I think I'll make some again this weekend!

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

shotochem, that's what they said about italy, but pizans took 'em out. you're gonna' have to try it.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Rice + [fill in the blank].

Although since I'm living on my own, I have been making more Italian food as it is relatively simple to make (and leftovers are easy to store). I enjoy using my crockpot...

All the same, my diet is still pretty Asian in composition (I enjoy using my rice cooker more). Besides, using a wok is pretty fun as well.

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

a wok isn't a wok unless it is used on top of a proper burner.

i fired up the resaurant burner once with the tap on too high and lost all of the hairs on my hand....

quite an odd experience.

i was making moules mariniere,

in a chinese kitchen....

my uncle ordered in too many mussles and i was allowed to play

and the kitchen guys were giving me the strangest looks.

that was possibly the first time they had mussles NOT with black bean sauce...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

Noodles, Garden Fresh Vegtables

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

thai food

chinese food

japanese food

italian food

since i'm indian i am sick of indian food...most people here probably havent had indian food because the stuff you eat at the local indian food restaurant is not real indian food.....you'd get killed if you were eating beef curry in india .... lol

not too big on the greek food.....dont really like the zeeki sauce all that much

Seafood Gumbo, boiled seafood (crabs, shrimp, crawfish).

Red beans and rice, fried chicken and smashed potatos.

Ice cream.

But when in training it's a whole different menu.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes