• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Shotokan Katas

Kaos666

Hello everyone,

i've just registered here and don't know my way around much, but this looks like the forum i'm looking for. if not, then please direct me to where i need to be.

I'm currently taking Shotokan for almost a year now, and i have earned an orange belt.

Currently my teacher is helping me with Bassai-Dai and Jihon katas, and i'm looking forward to learning Kanhu Dai!! yay!

two days ago my instructor showed us his Mastering Shotokan tapes, Shotokan Katas Vol 1 & 2 by Master Kenneth Funakoshi.

My question is this, does anyone know a place in Toronto, or GTA, where i can purchase these tapes?? i've enjoyed viewing them very much and have gained alot, so i want to own them for myself. If anyone could provide a store with an address i would be very grateful...

Thank you

A true shinobi is not defined by the number or quality of techniques he uses, but by the will and the determinations he has to improve himself...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

thank you... perphaps he will let me to record them myself...

A true shinobi is not defined by the number or quality of techniques he uses, but by the will and the determinations he has to improve himself...

yeah, but that seems to be the price everywhere...

i finished off with ordering from panther productions themselves... should arrive in a couple of days!! w00t!