Vito

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually thinking of growing a mullet. I've had enough of my Kevin Keegan perm. Penny for your thoughts...

I'll hold no sympathy for you if you get your butt kicked. Anybody who has a mullet deserves a kick in the *!

A warning about mulletsgalore.com ... not exactly kiddie friendly, so beware.

However, my favorite has got to be the "minitruck mullet". :D

My area has its fair share of rednecks, so I see some pretty good mullets. I hate the ones that are super long in the back. That's just a lazy mullet. A good mullet (there's an oxymoron for ya) takes maintenance and care. I like to call their owners "mulleteers". Actually, I just made that up, but maybe I'll start using it :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

That is a great word for it monkeygirl. Sorry about not giving a warning on mulletsgalore.com, I didn't dig very deep on my first go around. I can only take so much, after laughing so long, I can't breathe.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

This summer I took 3 students to AAU Nationals. My 9 year old student drew the biggest guy in his division for his first fight. He called him Mohawk man because of his mohawk haircut. My student was nervous, until he started knocking Mohawk Man down.

All bark...no bite.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes