• 10-15
    • 15-20
    • 20-25
    • 25-30
    • 30-35
    • 35-40
    • 45-50
    • over 50

25. Just yesterday someone freaked out when I told him my age. He thought I was 18 or 20...

Oh well, it looks like it is more than me that that happens to! Heh heh, we must all be a young-looking generation! :lol:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the sounds of things we are going to get some manufacturer such as Oil of Olay trying to bottle whatever is released in Martial Arts to keep us all so youthful and wrinkle free! :lol:

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum

I'm 43.

I'm the oldest student in my karate class, older than the instructors (2 are 39, other two are younger). In my tai chi class I'm not the oldest. There are several people above 50.

One of the things I like in martial art is that really you can find your enjoyment in doing it at every age.

People see my wedding ring and do a double take sometimes. I'm 29 this year and have been married for 5 years. My wife actually got asked once if we had to have our parent's consent in order to get married. Yikes! And she's 2 years OLDER than me!!

I turn 29 in 19 days. Hopefully it's the first of MANY 29th birthdays.

Wap

"Fighting fighting. Same Same"

"But you know karate!"

"Someone always know more..."

I'm 38!

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

I'm 22, although I often get mistaken for 16 or so. :roll:

~Erin

9th Kyu

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft."

~ Theodore Roosevelt