• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anyone else notice this?

Exercising regularly helps curb your appetite? It's been the case with me and I'm able to take the time to sit back and make better choices as to what I'm puitting down the hatch.

Just a thought..... :P

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have found that the more I excersice the more I eat. The body needs fuel to preform the way we would like, making discisions about what kind of fuel to eat is a plus. I try to keep an eye on what time I eat so it dosen't interupt my workouts.

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

I tend to eat after a workout, but I have noticed that I tend to watch what I eat. Just seems like a waste to put back all the calories you just burned.

A Black Belt is just a white belt that don't know when to quit!

If you wrk very hard you shouldn't get hungry. In other words a good workout should diminish your appetite rather then increase it. The reason for this is your body shuts down parts of your body that are not needed to increase the amount of oxeygen getting to your muscles. It just so happens that one of those is your stomach. If you need more information read this link.

JamEs

clarification. Yes you naturally eat more..but what I meant was...you make better choices and...I'll say this..before I became active and dedicated..when I was hungry...I didn't care what I ate and as long as there were seconds..life was grand!! These days I stay away from crap and bring an apple and pb sandwich to the gym for after workout...get it? =)

i find the thing i want the most after a heavy training session, is a fat greasy burger....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."