• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I FINNALY GOT IT!

I have got the best stretching routine :P 1: Get in the splits postion and go down as far as u can then hold it for like 5min. 2: Do the butterfly stretch and have someone stand on each knee and slowy lower to your max point REMEMBER NO PAIN NO GAIN stay there for 5min when your about to quit then have them jump off. 3: Finally you find a couch then put your legs at the bottom edges and pull forward so your legs get stretched out and do that for 5min and on the last min pull as far as u possibly can. PLZ throw in some of your own stretches with this for more progress but with this i have advanced like about 2in in 2 days im not kidding :)

Things do NOT work because someone says they do. They work because YOU can do them!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i think i just pulled my groin reading this :)

great going on finding a successful stretch for yourself.

I know its hard for me as i find stretching incredibly boring, I have to force myself to do it and event hen i know i dont do as much as i should :/

the closest i coem to regular stretching is my stretch rack i sit in and then pull so it spreads my legs out... ill do it while i watch tv at night.

I wish i could motivate myself on stretching... cant figure out why i cant :/

I am motavated by thinking what all i can do with that much flexibility i could kick and hit some one way taller than me in the face. Number 3 is just like what you use except i use a couch and lay and watch tv not a stretching rack :)

Things do NOT work because someone says they do. They work because YOU can do them!

You shouldn't hold stretches much past a minute, let alone five minutes. That is an easy way to pull a muscle. Then you will be less flexible once it heals up. The best way to stretch is in 6-10 10 second repetion's with a 5 second break in-between. It is also better to stretch after a work out when your muscles are warm. This also helps with being tight the next morning. You should try to stay away from stretching the same muscle group multiple time like when you do a split the butterfly. Hope this helps some.

JamEs

Do you do warmups before stretching? If not give it a shot, you might be surprised at the results!

A Black Belt is just a white belt that don't know when to quit!

Then why have i improved?

Because you over stretch your muscles. I'm not saying it dosn't work. I am saying that one of these times it is gonna come back and bite you in the butt. It's better to not get as flexable as fast, and be safe. Then get flexable very fast, but end up hurting yourself.

JamEs