• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hello everybody.

jukado1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Italian_guy: Jukado was Bruce Tegner's method of setting up a belt/rank system for those who just wanted to train in self-defense, Those with no interest in ether the sport or arts. Jukado is named for the three major methods used to develop this system, JU-do, KA-rate, aiki-DO, What Bruce did was take the old jiu-jitsu belt tests and modernizing the attacks, instead of a karate stepping lunge punch, the attacker throws a street sucker punch, Instead of a sword attack, you have a knife attack to defend against. Since this was for only self-defense training, there were no kata's or advanced sport techniques,

good luck, train hard, train smart.

Bob Rosenbaum

TOTAL COMMITMENT

Thanks Bob.

A fusion of Karate, Judo and Aikido...It sounds interesting.

It sounds interesting.

It does!

Hope to learn more from you, Bob, about your style.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Welcome Bob, looking forward to getting some great information from you. I loved reading Mr. Tegner's books when I was a new martial artist, what was he like as a teacher?

A Black Belt is just a white belt that don't know when to quit!

CloudDragon: I started with Bruce in 1959, when i was just 15, And Bruce was as close to a father figure as i ever had so I'm prejudiced. Bruce as an instructor was somewhat lay back, Bruce made sure the classes were fun, and were geared to the average person, not the competition athlete, or the martial arts fanatic. There were a few of his students who trained hard, but for the most part the classes were done at an easy pace, the emphases was on learning, not working out until you couldn't breath, after class we were encouraged to stay and practice for at least one hour. At this point those who wanted to train harder could do so.

good luck, train hard, train smart.

Bob Rosenbaum

TOTAL COMMITMENT

What's going on. My name Yosis. I've been doing martial arts since 1985. I've studied judo kempo karate shootfighting thai boxing and kendo. I'm a SGT in the US Army. I lived in south korea for 3yrs . In korea i was the hand-to-hand combat teacher for years. i did alot of martial arts training while i was in asia to see if i could stand the training and to see if it was the same in the us.

Now i'm a recuiter for the Maryland Army National Guard.I teach kendo and karate part-time .

HEROS ARE NORMAL MEN PUT INTO EXTRAORNARY SITUATIONS