• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you eat everyday?

hmm, i eat what-ever i get my hands on...

i think what's important isn't what you eat

but rather

what you don't eat.

and even then it's all about moderation.

generally, the things i watch out for are fat, sugar and salt.

except my tea.

i know i put too much sugar in that.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I try to watch what I eat most of the time. No fried stuff (doesn't agree with me). I'm not really a sweet eater. I eat lean fish. I don't eat red meat (and I hate chicken). I behave during the week (lots of veggies, low fat cheeses, a good amount of protein including protein bars, ect).

Then one day on the weekend, I pig out on junk food and beer, like Heidi :D My downfall is chips and dip, and my occasional ice cream binge.

I dropped 20 pounds after curbing red meat, and I managed to keep an average weight at 145. I'm 5'8 1/2. I hope to drop another 5 pounds (off my gut that is LOL).

Laurie F

Beans on toast is the best.

My weakness is the one or two glasses of wine every evening...more or less empty calories.

Otherwise, my diets pretty good. I hate processed/ junk food, which helps. So, for my main meal, I eat mostly freshly prepared food - generally pasta, rice, potatoes, lean mince or chicken, occasionally fish, and fresh veg. Snacks, I tend to take fruit or a cereal bar. Lunch could be sandwich, or baked potato, or salad. Breakfast, muesli and dried fruit.

Sunday is the exception - English roast dinner and high tea in the evening! Enough calories for the rest of the week.

"They can because they think they can." - School Motto.

(Shodan 11th Oct 08)

Well, I eat lots of protien cause I'm working out and trying to muscle-up. I usually just stuff my face with healthy stuff, cause with my fast metabolism i cant keep body fat, and after fat is gone your body eats up muscles for energy.

"Arise chicken, arise!" --Billy-witchdocter.com

cause with my fast metabolism i cant keep body fat,

*sigh* I wish I had your problem.

It seems like I only have to look at a cookie or a piece of cake and I put on about 5 pounds. Spare a thought for those of us with slow metabolisms! :lol:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

im obsessed with BLT sandwiches..mmMMmMMm... 8) im 5'9 and weigh 150lbs, i eat pasta,sandwiches..hell i eat everything. But at the wrong time i barely eat in the morning then i eat alot around 3-5 then i pig out during night time(8-10pm) i bike everyday for about 3-5 miles on avg. and play tennis/basketball every other day. I got a little bit of lower belly fat that i wanna get rid of. Im not fat but then again im not skinny.