• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Brand New From B-more

bigtymer

Just wanted to let you guys and gals know that this forum is great. I stumbled onto it a few weeks ago.

Now for a little bit about my self: I'm 27 years old and have been doing MA since I was 5. I started out in TKD but over the years and instructors (there has been allot), I have trained in TKD, KENPO, and a little GAIJIN RYU JIU-JITSU. I am a member of the AAU and the World Combat Arts Federation. At this point I am a 4th Dan in TKD and have been teaching since I was 14. Although TKD is what I have done the longest, I have migrated away from it and found a new love, KENPO.

Anyway, I just wanted to say what’s up and to say that this is a great forum. I'm real interested in seeing what and how you guys teach, cause after 12 years of teaching I need to get some new drills and stuff for my students as well for me too.

"Way of the intercepting fist to your floating ribs, Leave your

guard open again and get a second hit. Breathe in through the nose out

the mouth I admire your courage for trying to come and duke it out." RED CLOUD - "When Kenpo Strikes"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi, Welcome to KF !

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

Hello and Welcome to the forums. Glad you like it! :) A lot of good people and Martial Artist here.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

So does anyone have any good drills for kids or adult classes. Need some fresh ideas. After 13 years I'm starting to run out.

"Way of the intercepting fist to your floating ribs, Leave your

guard open again and get a second hit. Breathe in through the nose out

the mouth I admire your courage for trying to come and duke it out." RED CLOUD - "When Kenpo Strikes"