• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What NON-Fiction Book are you reading at the moment?

BlueDragon1981

I'm not currently reading a non-fiction "book", but I read lots of periodicals such as:

(work related)

Embedded Systems Programming

Control Design

(hobby related)

Chevy Hi-Performance

Super Chevy

Car Craft

Shutterbug

Digital Photographer

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tao of Jeet kune do. Not great.

The Bubishi. Hard going. (Patrick McCarthy trans)

Dead or alive: your choice (Geoff Thompson) very good book, recomend it to anyone.

The Encyclopedia of Urban Legends is my bedtime book. The Art of War is my public transportation book. Otherwise I'm reading wack Astronomy textbooks.

Now this is scary. The Art of War is my laundry book my lunch book is

Frauds, Myths And Mysteries by Felder. I'm also reading excerpts of The Unfettered mind on the net I'm having trouble finding it in hard cover around here.

awesome!!! We should start our own personal book club. I'm reading the urban legends one because I am an absolute NUT for folklore. My whole life I have been completely obsessed with mythology and folklore. Something about it just gets me going. And then of course, the Art of War for the martial artist/butt-kicking-super-go-getter-world-domination side of me. :brow:

Building Accessible Websites by Joe Clark (New Riders).

Same interest here :) Not that book, but about the subject. and network security :D Guess we're really boring ...

Yeah, I'm always reading some sort of web development related book or using some sort of web development related product. I write a lot of reviews. :)

"Fast Food Nation" Schlosser

I read that recently. Good book!

Will you be going to McDonalds ever again after reading it?? :D

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I read it for the first time about 2 years ago. Still haven't set foot in a McDs. I don't know if they have Chipotles (giant burritos) in the UK, but they are owned by McDonalds, and i feel a twinge of guilt everytime I go there :)

I'm no longer posting here. Adios.

No, we don't have Chipotles in the UK, at least, not where I live.

I've been into McD's once since reading that book (and on that occasion I was dragged there by my nieces).

I only had a coffee, since the thought of eating their food makes me feel nauseous after reading the book.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I'm working my way through the complete works of Bill Bryson at the moment. I've read them all before but they're so good that they're worth more than one reading. I'm reading Mother Tongue at the moment, it's about the history and development of the English language.

Im a huge fan of Bill Bryson and next summer im retracing part of his route from Lost Continent :D

at the moment im readign Living and Working in America by Steve Mills as prep for a year of uni. in the US, and The Cell, a book on the growth of international terrorism (cheery :))

3rd Kyu - Variant Shotokan

Taijutsu

"We staunt traditionalists know that technique is nowhere near as important as having your pleats straight when you die."