• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need the information to print out to take to the doctors

i thank that just tell me to go see a doctors is o.k

i am asking for some answer or questions to take to the doctors o.k

from matt blake

It has been 3 months since you started this thread. If you are serious, you need to have seen your doctor by now and have had a consult with a dietician by now, quit harassing the board with your lack of motivation.

A Black Belt is just a white belt that don't know when to quit!

Snack on negative calorie foods all you want. Carrots, Celery, Tomato, etc. They take more calories to eat than what they posess (hence negative calorie).

Good advice, although there is no such thing as a Negative Calorie Food - all foods have more energy (calories) in them than they require for digestion.

However, with very low calorie foods (such as those listed) the difference between enegry contained in them and energy required to digest them is very negligable - that's why they're good to eat when embarking on a weight loss program.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Replace some of what you are eating now with lower calorie or lower fat food. Instead of whole milk wean yourself down to skim milk. Instead of soda pop drink water. Or if you must have pop drink diet. But not that much.

Try to stop putting butter on your bread. Use the fat free mayo or fat free salad dressings on sandwhiches. Make a tasty sandwhich using lean turkey, chicken, or roastbeef and top it with dark green lettuces rather than iceberg lettuce - and things like tomatoe slices, thinly sliced cucumber for crunch and to help fill you up.

Cut out the chips and candy bars. If you must snack try to eat fruit or lite popcorn.

And make sure they check your thyroid function.