• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i need a diet plan menu i am 230 pounds

matbla

i am looking for answers to take to my doc to read over.

i am 230 pound hight 5-1 short

i need a diet menu if i do not have a menu i will eat all the time

i need a menu like this

on monday eat this__?at this time__? luncheat__?at this time__? snack eat__?at this time__? dinner eat this__? at this time__? snack eat this __?at this time__?

do this for two week and i will follow it for now on

i like different things not just tuns fish and yougart

PLEASE HELP ME I AM FAT!!! PLEASE get this out to all you know I AM FAT!!!! e-mail me at matbla@capital.net

from matthew sewell blake

Edited by matbla

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I can't help you, I don't know much about diet. Wait a day and I'm sure plenty of people will post and give you advice :)

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

At 501 and over 200 pounds, you need to primarily be concerned with reducing your overall caloric intake. You need to eat small meals 6 times a day.

Breakfast:

A bowl of fiber rich ceral with a cup of skim milk

Whole wheat toast with margarine

Orange juice

Mid Morning snack:

Protein bar or

cup of nonfat yogurt

Lunch:

Lean meat like chicken, tuna, or a small lean steak

veggies

small salad with light dressing (vinagarette)

Mid PM snack:

a cup of trail mix or

another protein bar

Dinner:

Protein powder shake with banana and milk (skim)

You can drink diet soda or water all day. NO SWEETS, NO REGULAR SODA, and NO FRIED FOODS.

In addition, start doing cardio work: 20 minutes of the stationary bike, stair climber, walking briskly or light jogging. Work up to 40 minute sessions. Work up a good sweat, and do it 4-5 times a week. Choose one day a week to eat whatever you want. Pizza, tacos, etc.

Once you can do cardio 40 minutes a session, drop down to 3-4 days of cardio, then add weight training once a week. A full body workout once a week is a good start. I can't give you all the info here, this post would take up a whole site. Start slow, control your eating, and sweat it off. You'll lose it slow at first, but after a month the pounds should start coming off quicker.

Mixed Martial Artist

just telling what to eat will not help i need a menu of what to eat and when

to eat like this..

on monday for brefast eat__?at this time__? lunch eat__?at this time__?

snack eat__?at this time__? dinner eat__?at this time_?

do this for two weeks and please make different type of food so i do not

get board from matt blake at matbla@capital.net

Go see a propper nutritionalist. The way you write your posts makes it sound like you expect other people to do all the hard work for you. You're the only one who can make a diet work. If you really want to lose weight then you'll make an appointment with a qualified expert. :)

For the record, the time of day when you eat your meals makes absolutely no difference whatsoever. People have already said, its the total daily calorie intake that counts.

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals . . . except the weasel."

- Homer J Simpson

Listen, I am just trying to help. The info you are requesting is stuff that people pay big bucks to get from a nutritionist or a personal trainer. I suggest you seek one of them and get that info. If you're just looking for a free online personal trainer, you're in the wrong place. Sorry, but I'm done. :evil:

Mixed Martial Artist

i seen those people throught the hospital and they only tell me what not to eat i would like them to show me how to make a menu around the

advise they have given me but they said i told you not to eat this

i am learning disabled sorry for the post i thought you people could help because they did not help me from matt blake